Pages

0

Well today was my birthday

and i don't feel like giving a recap
but as it was just the end of the quarter, there wasn't much celebration
but this one person called Robbie Racer from Facebook that I became friends with a couple of years ago through Friends for Sale over our profile pics (dumb me) and was friends with some of my other friends.
Anyways, I added her and she never accepted

UNTIL TODAY!
so i don't know. maybe my friend request has been in her inbox for two years. maybe. idk.

so yeah
We went to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner
I didn't really get any other tangible gift other than that from my parents
but the three tables that were next to us all had the staff come and sing happy birthday to them and give them a complimentary ice cream shake
and it was sort of like I got it three times because I was in the middle
so yeah

Happy birthday Joani and Krishna BHARATHALALAALALAALALLALALALA
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top