Pages

0
oh gosh i

just watched Michael's last episode on The Office that aired yesterday on NBC.com
At 6:05 PM in case I ever wondered

and I started
crying
really hard
I still am
and like not as in

and oh my goodness i just watched
the last like 30 seconds they have after the last commercial
that noone bothers to watch really
and it was the Goodbye Michael Scott party
and everyone was just standing around
And Jim was the only one who knew that Michael left the day before and told everyone else that he had one more day

and I hate these Portal video game commercials

but yeah like not as in the "OMG IM CRYING NOW" comments that people are always making
but maybe they are crying
but like
since everyone says that
i do too sometimes
but not like a few tears
i'm a mess
and i would be embarrassed if anyone walked in on me

LOL and at the airport Michael was like
"I'm glad to finally get this off my chest"
and he takes out one of those small microphone  things from inside his jacket
and I guess I should've put two and two together
but i never understood how you could hear everything they were saying from far away.

And at the very end
it's like she almost starts to go follow him
but she stops
and just watches him leave.

ITSTH THO THAD

yeah this took a really long time to write; i started as soon as I finished watching
but my parents came home from Daiso and made me bring the new bathroom mats upstairs
And I took the blue one and gave my brother the baby-pink one.

Man, when he comes home from college he is going to be SOO CONFUSEEEED.
heh
(':

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top