Pages

0
Oh and I would just like to mention that my Junethea-dedicated post got over 4,600 hits.
I find it reassuring that there are so many people out there to keep her memory alive.
So rest in peace, Junethea Centeno.


And rest in peace Connie Liu.
Even though you weren't as well known,
And I hadn't even known that I was following you when I saw your name,
I hope you're having a blast up there.

You were my age and you died in your sleep.
Your best friend talks about you every day. It's heartbreaking to see the witty and clever girl I knew to be so hurt. Lots of people miss you. They all love you very much.
And it's almost eerie what your last Tumblr post was.
And I even remember reblogging one of your last posts just a day before you left.
It was all very sudden.

Rest in Peace Connie.
http://connieliuu.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top