Pages

0

About Me

   I don't know how to begin. I'm not a very interesting person. So I'll just make a list and add as I go.

1. I am 4 foot 11 and one quarter. But if anyone asks, I'm 5' 2"
2. When I'm in somebody else's bathroom, I like to smell their soap.
3. I can't stand feet. If someone's at my house and their feet are on my chair, I will push them off.
4. I like to bake but you really should never try it.
5. I have one older brother named Anthony Wu. He's 5 and a half years older than me and goes to USC.
6. I like hats but I don't have any.
7. I wash my hair every other day even though I should probably do it every day.
8. I don't know how to swallow pills.
9. I sit in the back seat of the car.
10. I'm very socially awkward.
11. The reason why I don't talk very much is, sometimes if I'm trying to say something, it comes out as a whisper and someone usually speaks over me so I'm just standing there mumbling to myself.
12. I eat basically 5 meals a day.
13. I eat when I'm happy.
14. I eat when I'm bored.
15. I eat when I'm sad.
16. I eat when I'm angry.
17. I eat a lot.
18. I can cook rice.
19. But I don't like rice.
20. I fall in love with every person I meet. I love you!

To be continued when I actually do something with my life. 1.8.11

21. My name is Rebecca Wu.
(still 1.8.11 but I just thought of this after I published the post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top