Pages

0

Let me introduce myself.

Well, first off, I'd like to say                                                                                                                         Happy New Years! and the crowd goes wiiiiild.
              
             Who knows how many times I've made an attempt at creating an actual, actual, ACTUAL blog. My best attempts (which are still currently going strong, just in case you were wondering) would be on Tumblr, but we all know that that isn't an actual blogging site. I've made countless numbers of blogs—none of which got further than the introductory post. Maybe one or two about my day. Eventually I would just completely forget about it. Maybe in a year or two, I'd look back on it after the website sends me one of their guilt attempts of an e-mail telling me that they miss me and I should come back. And every time, I just look back and see what a horrible burden I must've been to everyone around  me. I see how much I've matured over a matter of months, and even sometimes how I've grown even more immature on other aspects. I can show you all the ways that I would type, and it will make you wonder why anybody in their right mind would even talk to me through instant messaging. And again, I feel sorry for anybody who knew me. It makes even me wonder why I couldn't just type like a normal person, why I had to skip a line after every word, or why I had to purposely misspell a word. Even now, after scolding my younger self for my inability to type in a way so that other people could understand; even now, I still can't get it right. 

                And as long as I haven't changed my "About Me" section after shaking my head a few times and giving myself a hearty palm to the forehead, I just want to share with you what I was thinking while I was typing. About that whole "drunk-blogging" bit, what I'm referring to is basically… I'm bored. Today is Saturday. And tomorrow is Sunday. So after today is Sunday, and after tomorrow is Monday. And I know we all hate that "it's-Monday-tomorrow" feeling, but what makes it worse is, it's the first day back in school after Winter Break. So before the 17th of December, all I did was keep myself motivated: Just keep working. Winter Break will come soon and I can finally relax. Or I don't need that much sleep tonight. I'll make up for it during vacation. And of course I know today went horrible, but WINTER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE! After all of those longing days counting down, it finally came. I had already planned everything that I was going to do over break. I was going to be productive. And on the second to last day, I can basically sum it up to…

                1. Going to bed after 2 AM every night.
                2. Waking up with a headache 10 hours later.
                3. Skipping breakfast every day—no school= no thinking.
    4. And the rest of the day was spent either in front of the computer or the TV.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's January 2, 2011 now. 10:51 PM. (I never published the post.) School starts tomorrow, and I should probably head off to bed since I won't be having 8 hours of sleep for another six months. But I just want to finish. When I started this blog just yesterday, and I was filling out my profile, I was really tired and groggy and I thought I was hilarious, everything I was writing. Now I'm looking back and I'm just another confused teenager on the internet. So, I'll try my best not to forget about this blog just yet. But it's hard to say, now that, you know… "School is starting tomorrow." And I will fix my profile, to get rid of those quirky "drunk-"blogged sections. And I might as well keep a record of it so that everyone can point and laugh at my poor attempt to be funny.

About Me
Rebecca Wu
I have only 1200 characters to tell you about me. I'm not sure if this is too little, or if I will even be able to reach it. I feel like I'm drunk blogging. But I don't drink, I'm just a student! So why are you here? This is just a roundup of my incoherent ramblings. I'm awfully unoriginal, in case you didn't quite catch on the first time. Please forgive me. I don't mean it; anything I put on here, that is. Am I boring you? Don't worry, dear, I'll try my best.

Secret: When the heater goes on, I shut my door so all of the warm air is trapped in my room rather than spread all throughout the house. So right now, at 10:57 PM, it is 70 degrees Fahrenheit in my room. Compare to the 55 degrees when we came home from church earlier today. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top