Pages

0

I know that my blog is already boring after three days, but

                Ricks test on Friday! Anyways, I promise you guys (or maybe it's just my blog views that's being counted, and I'm the only one that's ever on here) that I'll make it more interesting. This will be like my online diary journal.
                And on the question of identities? If I'm going to be talking about someone from school, if it embarrasses them, I'll make sure to keep them anonymous, or at least use different names. And when it comes to humiliating myself, I guess I'll put it up.
                Just saying, I always try to act cool in public. (Try.) It just happens before I think about it. And really, I'm not, and nobody thinks I am even though I'm acting like it. Because I have a lot of "okay ):" moments. Does that make sense? No it doesn't. Really, I'm just a pushover, and being a pushover comes with a lot of pathetic stories.  
                But it's no fun if I just go on with my life pretending they never happened. I'm gonna keep a record of it on the Internet—where it'll never go away! And years from now, we can all grab our yearbooks and laugh at that awkward girl from 8th grade, Rebbe- Rebuh- Rabek- Reberkely Wu?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top