Pages

0
There's no way I can express myself freely with these basic templates. Let's refer back to Tumblr. They have an entire entire! theme garden that you can choose from.

I want something that's simple, yet pleasing to the eye. I mean, yes, Blogger you do have some nice themes, but I don't want to stare at bright orange circles or pink hummingbirds all day when I'm overlooking a blog. And I don't want any of those bubble-titles that look as if you've pulled it from WordArt.

And not every post I have will have a title. Sometimes I want to just do live-posting. Like I'm doing now. And when you don't have anything that shows the end of each post, it makes it look like everything I've written today is supposed to be squished into one. What if I have a post talking about my gastrointestinal problems, and then another one about what I had for lunch an hour later? That's misleading. What if my lunch was, in fact, a very good lunch? What if my stomach problems were of another completely different cause? Well if you don't indicate that these are two different posts, people might assume that my lunch was bad. Especially if they're reading starting with the post about my gastrointestinal pr


What am I talking about? I'm going to look for a new theme.

And I'm not going to put a title on this post, because my new theme will make sure to show that this is a separate post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top