Pages

0

R.I.P Junethea


I had absolutely no idea who you were until today. I logged on today to find my dashboard filled with posts dedicated to you, and I didn't know what was going on. Nobody was saying what had happened, just grieving.

Basically:
Junethea Centeno was killed early this morning in a solo car accident. She was only 18.

I know that it really doesn't make much difference about my posting in remembrance of you. Because I really didn't know you. I never did. I would love to, but my point is, there are so many people out there who are doing exactly what I am right now. We should stop acting like we all knew her. It's disrespectful to those who actually did.

But when I visited your Tumblr… it was weird. Your posts had no indication that you weren't coming back. Everything was so recent.  You kept people updated on your every-day life through your blog, and the last post. I don't know. It doesn't feel like a last post. But it is.

And I read through a few more pages and I
Just fell in love with you.

You were so optimistic and fun and pure and
None of that typical 18-year-old blogger types
I dunno. Maybe. Either way, you were an inspiration to so many people and you were just fun to be with.

And your relationship with Jon. You two were just about to reach your 1 year anniversary. You posted a lot about it. Even a picture of a bag with *coughjonbuymethiscough* under it. (:

And how he proposed to you on the big screen at a Lakers game (you didn't like them, but he did, so you bought the tickets for him)

 There was a post about how Jon was one of the first to arrive at the scene. Since then, he has disappeared. Nobody knows where he is. (pray that he comes back)

And then how your dad is in the Navy, on a ship that's going to Japan. How he might not have even been informed of your death.

I would have loved to meet you. So many of us. It's hard to understand how things can just end so fast. Just imagining what was going through your mind right before your car hit that concrete column. If you were even conscious.

We all already miss you. We love you. Even if not all of us know you. But we're going to keep your memory alive.

R.I.P. Junethea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top