Pages

0

Dear Michelle

August 24, 2011

Dear Michelle,
     So you left to go to your dorm high school boarding school or whatever yesterday. And before you left, you tried to say goodbye to me on Gmail but I wasn't there. And I'm really really sorry for that and for not being able to say bye to you.
    WHEN I REALIZED WHAT I HAD DONE, I went to your Facebook wall and posted
And oh gosh I just saw what Richard posted right after me about how you don't have internet in your dorm which makes it all the more worse.
So anyway, I'm going to try and keep up on the promise and write you a letter everyday, or at least every day for this week. It'll kind of be like in the Notebook, how Ryan Gosling wrote a letter everyday and she didn't know. And you won't know I'm doing this until you get Internet somewhere and I'll leave this link on your wall or something and hopefully I will have more than just this letter to show for it.
       But since everyone else probably doesn't want to read whatever I have to tell you since I usually don't have any topic in mind when I'm talking to you, I'm going to figure out a way to have some sort of read more thing. And then every time I write a new letter I'll just put it at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

I don't really know what I'm going to write about every day but
I found the dial turn rotation lock you gave me 2 years ago before you moved. I think I might use it for Mission since I didn't buy a lock today at orientation :) I also forgot to buy P.E. clothes today at orientation, but I'll figure what to do about that later.

Have you ever seen a picture of Emily Dickinson? I have, since I have a Kindle, and when you turn it off, it shows you a picture of a random historical person.

The Emily Dickinson photo was creeping me out, so if you really want to see it, just go Google Image it yourself. Thanks!
I hope you have fun living the college experience in a dorm full of other girls! You guys can have pillow fights and talk about boys and take showers together and I bet it'll be fun and maybe you'll have a friendship like they do in A-Channel and everything will be awesome and fun.

Forever & always,
Rebecca Wu :)

Still August 24, 2011

Testing, testing!

It didn't work.
Oops now it did!

September 21, 2011

Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be ):
Anyway, Mother's birthday is tomorrow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top