Pages

0

As of this morning, I have dreamt of Darren Criss two nights in a row.

So have you guys heard of this little show called Glee? Yep.

A LONGGGG time back, my friend tried to get me hooked on it and we watched the first two episodes at her house. I thought it was decent and that maybe I would try watching it myself. But no hurry.

Fast forward to the 2010 Golden Globe Awards. I still hadn't gotten to watching any more Glee since I didn't know what time it was on, but I had been an avid Office fan for a few years. So when Glee beat The Office, my brother and I both decided that we hated the show deeply.

And that's how I felt until this August.

I love Darren Criss.
I think he is amazing and talented and beautiful and supermegafoxyawesomehot

I knew that he was in Glee, and I was happy that our Starkid made it to the big time and everything, but I still wasn't really willing to watch Glee. Actually, I did watch parts of two episodes while I was channel surfing. The first one was where he was singing the Bills song, and the second one was when he was at Gap singing to the guy he liked. Maybe it was the same episode. I don't know. But considering his singing was auto-tuned, and that somebody would turn down Darren Criss, I just came out with even worse terms with the show.

 He worked with this group before he got famous.

But then when the Klaine kiss came, gifs of it were all over Tumblr, and I thought it was really cute. Like really cute.

And then on like the first day of August this year, I saw
and my heart melted. Here is Darren, still being sweet and thoughtful and supermegafoxyawesomehot.

I started watching Glee.
And this shit is pretty damn funny.
hahahahahahahahahaa

I'm watching it in order, though, since I'm watching it online.
And because I thought they weren't showing it on TV until like the 3rd Season comes out whenever it does.

But today during dinner, I was looking at the TV listings, and there, right on Channel 2, was Glee!
In fact, it was the exact episode where the Somewhere Only We Know clip was from.

COINCIDENCE?
I THINK NOT!

But yeah this happened earlier today too when I just happened to be watching America's Top Model since nothing else was on. And it was the episode that my friend was talking about back in 6th grade and it was pretty cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top