Pages

0

But anyway here is my schedule for next year:

English             Boegman
Health              Ruebling
Alg 2/ Trig        Pham
Pe 1                  Vaz
Sculpt/ Ceram   Barton
Bio                   Estabrook

And I really haven't found anyone that I have classes with (I've been scouring the Facebook News Feed) except for some popular people in P.E. which just makes it worse.

And Izzy Win Gow in Sculpturing and Ceramics. But seriously, I think it might be like just us two in the class. (I know, not really, but still.) I mean, I haven't even found someone my grade who's taking it at all, and I bet only a handful of upper classmen have heard of it. So I'm probably not making any friends in that class.




But I can make a volcano chip dip hat! YEAHHHHHH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top