Pages

0

Hot Steamy Bathroom Sex

Just kidding I just put that there so you guys would read this.
hehe

So at the very beginning of the year, Lesley and I would walk to 4th period PE together since she's in the B-Wing and I'm in C. But since at least one of us always had to pee, we stopped waiting for each other and would just leave.

So yeah. That's part of our routine now. Peeing before 4th Period.

Today, I walked into the bathroom as usual, and I could tell Lesley was in there because I saw her lit book on the paper towel machine and I could recognize her shoes. And since nobody else was there, I just walked into the stall next to her.

I guess she recognized my shoes too, because while I was pulling down my pants, I saw her hand slowly go underneath the stall wall and silently wave at me. And then I kicked it and she was like, "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I don't know why I'm telling you guys this, but yeah. It made me feel happy.
I should make more friends to do this with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top