Pages

0

Halloween

So someone just rang the doorbell, and my mom went over to see who it was.

Turns out she had accidentally left the porch light on (why was it even on in the first place?) so some trick-or-treaters thought we had candy. But we didn't have any candy, and I was like "omg what do we do what do we do" but my mom just turned off the light and walked away.

And I feel really terrible about it. What if I was trick-or-treating? I'm having a good time with my friends and we see this one lone porch light in the middle of an otherwise quite and lonely street, and say, "Hey guys! There's one over there!"

And we scamper over, giggling, excited. What kind of candy will we get? Will they be nice? Yeahh, I love candy. And we ring the doorbell and get ready to yell out, "TRICK OR TREAT!"

A few seconds pass, and still, nobody has answered. The light goes off, leaving us in the dark. Our Halloween spirit distinguished.


WOW, DID THAT BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES? I'M SURE I WOULD BE PRETTY BUMMED IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME.


Sigh. Now I feel like such a grinch.
)):

COMPARE TO LAST YEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top