Pages

0

I hope I'm not embarrassing any of them by calling them my friends.

So today in PE, we were finishing up the wrestling tests. But since we had already finished, we went to go sit on this folded up mat thing that was against the wall. And more people came over, and soon we're trying to fit seven people on the one mattress thing, and we're all being pushed into each other to make room for the last person when someone's like, "Somebody should just lie down on top of our legs."

And I go, "MEEEEE!"
And Samantha's like, "Yeah! Do it, Rebecca."


So I basically do this
Except since we have more people, and I am shorter than the man in the purple shirt, I'm on top of a bunch of legs from head to toe with room to spare. So I get cozy and nestle my head in someone's lap when KATHERINE TIAN TICKLES MY FEET. And I'm extremely ticklish so I scream and roll off of them and they laugh and I'm just lying on my face on the floor in front of them wailing.

orite.
Samantha, Estell, Sharon, Katherine, Ada, Lesley, Cara
I think
I'm not sure 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top