Pages

0

The other day in PE, I was eavesdropping on a conversation.

And they were talking about how all of their birthdays were on Monday this year.

And one girl was like, "Nobody's going to remember it and I'm going to cry. But I don't want to bug everyone and tell them to buy me a gift over the weekend."

SOOOO. This year, I'm going to try to acknowledge all of my Acquaintances' birthdays! As in, more than just a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" when I pass them on the way to class. I am going to give them an actual, tangible thing that is up to them whether or not they want to actually keep it.

I do not have enough money to buy everyone gifts. But I will try to write cards that are straight from my heart. I have already started on Hairol's and Deborah Chew's.




By the way, my birthday's on a Monday too this year. *hinthint* (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top