Pages

Let's play a game!

So I was going to do this like a week ago, but as you can see, I haven't been on in a while.
I'm going to pretend it is still Last Week.


SWOOSH!
**********************************************
So a few days ago, I was looking through some of my computer files, when I saw this picture that I had drawn to prove some kind of point to my friend. I dunno.

Basically, it's a guy at my school, my grade.
Normally, I don't even talk to him and I doubt that he even remembers me, but I really have to show this picture to someone because, I have to say, it is just. So accurate. Like I am actually proud of it.

So to make sure it's not just me imagining it, why don't you guys guess who it is? :D


NOW SHOWER ME WITH YOUR THESES AND PRESUMPTIONS!

1 comments:

Cari said...

IS IT MR. CONWAY????

Post a Comment

Back to Top