Pages

2

So today during lunch, Arthur Lin comes up to like talk to Cari and I'm just on the side eating my mom's version of a grilled cheese sandwich.

And then Arthur's like, "Hey what's that?"
And I show it to him and he takes it and is sniffing it when one of his friends comes over to talk with him. So Cari and Lesley are like waiting for him to finish talking with her I guess but me, I'm absolutely just the slightest bit terrified of Arthur so I say to them, "Sorry can we go now?"
But Arthur shows no hint that he's gonna give me back my lunch and I think he just forgets that it's still in his hand, but I just want to get away from him so we leave.

I look back later and I see him eating it.
boohoo

2 comments:

Wilson Zhao said...

is it just me, or is there only one follower here.

Comrade said...

@Wilson
It's not just you, and that follower is me.

:(

Post a Comment

Back to Top