Pages

5

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Michelle, your birthday is on the 22nd of March (in case you didn't know) but I'm pretty sure it's said date right now in Taiwan.
Every year you always get my something SPUNKY for my birthday or Christmas or just 'cause.
And I feel that I owe you the world in order to compensate.

WELL. I still do not have any money to ship your package, or even buy you something to put in your package, so I am going for the thought-that-counts gift. I have drawn an interpretative version of the story of our friendship. I hope you do not find it offensive--after all, it is for YOU to interpret.

Happy birthday, and enjoy!


















Happy 15th Michelle Luo (:

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is helluh cute!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS xd

Michelle said...

Rebecca, I wish there was some way to keep this webpage forever. I feel honored that you treasure our friendship so much (: thanks for making this one of the best day of my life

i love you too :D <33

Comrade said...

I'm glad you like it (:

These things actually take a lot of time to do.
Or maybe I'm just a bad drawer

hmm

Post a Comment

Back to Top