Pages

0

Today is Aaron Chin's birthday!

And he brought brownies to school. So during third period I give him a box of colored pencils but Robinson takes it away from me and I don't know why. And everyone is swarming around Aaron pulling the if-I-say-happy-birthday-I-get-three-brownies trick so eventually he closes off the box because he's almost out and it's not even halfway through the day yet.

So later when I was supposed to be during classwork I decide that I don't want to and I make a card for Aaron and I just send it off and hope that he gets it. Then I go back to not doing classwork for a while.

Later later, Aaron walks over to my desk and asks if I want a brownie.
Aaron walks over to my desk and asks if I want a brownie.
Aaron walks over to my desk and asks if I want a brownie.

I didn't just take one from him, he came over by himself and offered one to me by himself.
 

Happy birthday Aaron Chi!

I love Aaron's birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top