Pages

0

Day 1, February 1, 2011

Topic: Unoriginality and David Diao

I decided to express my self-individuality by creating a 365 day blog, because it’s what everyone’s doing.
I was thinking that I was really witty, coming up with http://www.365daysoftrash.tumblr.com/ and all, but it turns out that that’s aready a Blogspot url. Of course, I could still keep this one for Tumblr, but it sort of ruins it because most people think that just because somebody else came up with the same idea before I did, than I really don’t get any credit.

So I might as well clear things up. For those of you who are really picky about it, instead of                           
365daysoftrash, it’s 365daysoftrash. Better? Alright!

And I know that the point of a 365 day blog is you start it on the first day of the year, but I think that February is just as good as January so I could really either just start it today or wait for another three-hundred-and-thirty-four days. I’ll just say that I’m torn between the two so it’s okay if I don’t post every day.
And unfortunately for David Diao, he is the sub-topic of my first post. Just for clarification,
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top