Pages

0

Joshua Lu

dis is 4 u qurrrrrll!!!

so i kno how uve been want'n me to make u a tumbrl post but oh well u r my 100st post on DIS blog. SO BE GREATFUL [X

neways its been too long since ive seen u. WE HAVE TO HANG OUT SOON (x joshua u are an amazing person and you hafa great personalty and next year we can ROCK THE SCHOOL TOGETHER YEAH! u no the other day my mom wants to thrwo away my turtle luncbox but i said NOO cause i rememberd u liked it so i wanted to keep it; & i did xD

s o yeah i rlly RLLY miss u and i cant wait for summer to cum cuz then we can go hangout at Tapex or gomes Park or something. But until then, DONT 4GET ME CUZ I WONT FRGET U! <3

Text it!!1! :P

haha okay sorry Joshua. I'll make you a real post some other time. And I didn't want to photo edit an actual picture of us (because I actually don't have a picture of us, so I would have to cut and paste our faces anyway) so I used Yvonne Chen's facebook profile picture. She doesn't know me though so don't tell her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top