Pages

0

Okay guys. This is just me blogging with paranoia.

But um.
Apparently, there is a murderer on the loose in Fremont.

I am not sure if this is true. I learned this from Jennyfer Yu's Facebook status. LOL. And I don't know if she would be reliable, since it was a "Someone told me that someone saw on the news that...." sort of a thing.

But while my mom and I driving home earlier today. As in like maybe 20 minutes ago? So we were passing by the Lucky's shopping center that's near the Gomes area. And it was kind of just a 2 second thing since we were just driving past on the street.

But I saw this weird man in an orange jumpsuit and he was walking really weirdly. Like, you might avoid this person if you saw them on the street. And he was just in the middle of the parking lot. Not like where the cars are, but where you would have to pass if you had been walking to go to Lucky's. Kind of near the "outside" of the shopping center.

And I saw him for two seconds, but it was sort of a strange sight, so I turned around in my chair and watched him just continue walking like that until we were too far away to see him.

Strange...
But like. I didn't know if I should tell anyone or anything. Since... "he might be a construction worker." Or something like that LOL

LOL okay. um. And then I went on Facebook, and on my newsfeed, Jennyfer Yu was talking about how there was some murderer on the loose. But yeah. Not too reliable, right?

So I kind of start freaking out.
Because, should I tell someone?

Will it be like me making a big deal of nothing and scaring everyone,
or maybe something bad does end up happening, and now I know that I had information that I should've told somebody, but didn't.

So I was like frantically Googling for any news about a bad guy on the loose in our area.
But all I could find way like

Monkey loose in Fremont, Ohio. Scratches two girls.

Well.
IF ANYBODY FINDS RELIABLE INFORMATION ON THIS, PLEASE TELL ME
blah or maybe it's all just a big misunderstanding
i don't know
sorry :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top