Pages

0

Okay I finally finished Starship today (in case any of you were there when I blogged about it when it first came out)

But yeah, I've been kind of obsessing over it all day. Like. 
I'm just spending my time replaying my favorite parts over and over again.
Just alone at the computer.
Just me and my computer.
me and my computer

But yeah, I have to share with you guys.
0:30-0:46

and then
The part at the very beginning, when he says "I love to kick it up a notch"
And he does that weird growl thing when he says "a"
The thing that people with strong voices do, like black girls and Christina Aguilera and I hope I'm not stereotyping
but I love when people do that.

It's pretty hot when girls do that too
but


LUPIN CAN SING
LUPIN CAN SING :D

2:40-3:20

You know you might as well just watch all of it.
You might as well just watch everything Starkid
It's all very good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top