Pages

0

Oh and on today's Nightmare on Puberty Street:

I dunno.

I liked it.
But everyone else is all
"Man, that was so boring. It wasn't even funny."

And I'm like
HAHAHHHAHAAHA
and
boohoohoohoohoo
and
awwww
and
yayyyyyyy!

SO anyway.
The black guy had like one of those patterns in his hair.
I could see because I was sitting up front.
Anyway, I was probably just imagining this, but I could have sworn that at some point the pattern in his hair said "MOM".

And that gave me the best idea ever.

You know how sometimes you'll feel really impulsive and you might just wanna go out and get a tattoo?
WELL YOU DON'T NEED TO.
Just carve your design INTO YOUR HAIR.
So when the next day comes and you have to regret it, it's okay because
HAIR GROWS!


oh and by the way, all of the actors are 21+ years old.

we asked
yeah
we did.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top