Pages

4

Just for the record, Mark Cho remembers me.

I make too big of a deal.
So today was the end of finals, and lots of Mission kids came to visit us at little old Hopkins! I really don't have many ninth grader friends so I stayed for maybe one minute to say hi to one of them but then I had to leave.

So while Sunny and I are walking down that grass part near the parking lot, I hear someone yell out "REBECCA!" and I turn around sort of surprised and look around. And 70 feet away, or at least enough to make me squint, I see a guy standing with Claudia Shao and I think, "Why did Derek Fan just say hi to me he's five times too cool to ever talk to me."
So I just turn away and keep walking and then I realize that it's MARK CHO and in the back of my mind I vaguely remember that Claudia Shao is friends with him and then I get really excited and jump and yell Hi at the top of my lungs and wave and jump and wave. He basically makes the rest of my day. And


omg what if it was actually derek fan he and claudiao shao hang out a lot so it makes sense omg
and i couldn't even see that far so it would've made sense for me to make a mistake because he and mark kind of look alike
and derek would be thinking "why is that pathetic girl who can't do anything from 5th period Pe waving at me"
and my voice cracked
and omg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like mark cho?

Comrade said...

@ Anonymous-
lol because I fall in love with anyone who says hi.

Anonymous said...

y sucha big deal then

Comrade said...

Hm.

http://little-capacity.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-i-have-no-friends.html#comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top