Pages

2

Let's plunge into the warm, wet depths of Cari's love life!

So this kid from one of her summer classes (that's over now) who is 2 years older than her and is like Cantonese and can't really speak English sent her this.
And Cari doesn't like him. As in, she dislikes him if anything. So she asked me what to say, and I told her. But as soon as she sent it, I thought of what would have been an even better response. It made what I told her to say look weaksauce. haha (Did I use weaksauce right?)

But uh, so she just let me talk to him myself, and I decided to use my method from there on. And to save time, this is basically what it looked like, except I fixed our first response.






haha and she ended up blocking him.

It was fun.

2 comments:

Rate Machine said...

omfg

Dee Rek Chang said...

holy moly

Post a Comment

Back to Top